|Why Travel Agents?
Travel agents are not only still here, they are experiencing a rebound due to or despite of the myriad of travel tools available online.
Travel agents still sell 51 percent of all airline tickets, 87 percent of all cruises, 81 percent of all tours and packages, 45 percent of all car
rentals and about 47 percent of all hotels.
Benefits include and not limited to:
- One source information when traveling internationally.
- A broader and more complete range of services
- Ability to conveniently speak with real person vs long hold on Customer support lines.
- Almost a must for special need travel assistance and advice .
- Build a business relationship to know you and then match your interests to the kind of vacation you prefer.
- They know not what is best place to travel but what is best for YOU
- Travel agents are better connected and have access to benefits you can’t get otherwise.
- Beat any other prices available (even online)
- Provide a safety net during your trip that you simply won’t get by booking yourself or buying insurance.
- Travel suppliers are more flexible with agents than they are with customers.
- Travel agents have access to dedicated account representative or business development manager that answers to them when things change or go wrong.